| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Latakia in August is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 2.3mm (0.1in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Latakia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Latakia, Syria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Latakia:
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) NNE
- Aleppo, Syria - 148 kms (92 miles) ENE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) ESE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 73 kms (45.4 miles) S
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) ESE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) S
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 145 kms (90.1 miles) S
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) SSE
- Damascus, Syria - 245.7 kms (152.7 miles) SSE