| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Latakia in November is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 95.5mm (3.8in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 10:39 long with an average length of 10:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Latakia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Latakia, Syria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Latakia:
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 252.3 kms (156.8 miles) NNE
- Aleppo, Syria - 148 kms (92 miles) ENE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) ESE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 73 kms (45.4 miles) S
- Palmyra, Syrian Arab Republic - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) ESE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) S
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 145 kms (90.1 miles) S
- Damascus (Intl), Syrian Arab Republic - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) SSE
- Damascus, Syria - 245.7 kms (152.7 miles) SSE